Kidscape: Breakfast Club & After School Club
Kidscape Out of School Club is the before and after school care provision based here at Milton Road Primary School.
Kidscape is run by a voluntary management committee of parents and a dedicated manager.
7.45am to 8.50am for £6.00 per morning.
From the end of school to 6.00 pm for £16.00 per afternoon.
- At the end of the school day children in EYFS, Year 1 & 2 (Key Stage 1) will be collected at 3.15pm from their classroom and taken to Kidscape by a member of their staff.
- Pupils in Years 3, 4, 5 & 6 (Key Stage 2) are expected to make their own way to the club and parents are deemed to be responsible for their child between leaving their classroom at 3.20pm and arriving at Kidscape.
For further details, please contact the Kidscape Manager:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01223 713095
- Mobile: 07999 848 304
Applications and Waiting List
To apply for Kidscape, please fill in the registration form (below) and hand it in to the manager.
At Kidscape, we have limited capacity due to the size of the space available. This means we do not have immediate places for all requests we receive. To manage this, we have a waiting list for Kidscape which is on a first-come first-serve basis. Due to Covid restrictions, we have to separate year groups and each group has a separate waiting list. You can always inquire with the club manager to check the position of your child on the waiting list for the year group. Your child will advance as other children leave, and no new child will be put in front of your child. Also, you can apply for Kidscape in advance, before applying for or confirming the school place. Please feel free to reach out to the manager or the committee if you have any further questions or concerns regarding the waiting list policy.
Kidscape Management Committee
Kidscape is overseen by a committee of parent/carer volunteers who meet once a half term to
ensure that Kidscape remains a safe, inclusive, fun place for children from Milton Road School to attend before and after school.
The Kidscape committee is now made up of just five volunteers and they need more people to ensure the successful running of the club.
As part of the committee, you’ll be involved in the financial oversight, hiring of staff and setting the ethos of Kidscape.
They are a welcoming and inclusive group, you don’t need any specific background or skills to join, just the willingness to bring your ideas and enthusiasm along to committee meetings.
If you can spare some time, they would love to hear from you!
What time commitment does this involve?
- Committee meetings are usually 60-90 mins, once a half term.
- At present they are via Zoom, but they may switch back to face to face depending on COVID.
- They do try to meet at least once a year in person for a meal together.
- There may be some ad-hoc activities following these meetings, but they should be limited and not take up too much of your time.
What skills are we looking for?
- No specific skill set is needed to join, they would appreciate anyone who is willing to help.
- If you have experience in Communication, HR, Childcare or Finance they would especially love to hear from you.
What should you do if you want to find out more?
- Please drop them an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will get back to you